Competition Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions
UK, 18+ only. 8/07/2021 – 22/07/2021. Follow/like @tyrrellsofficial on Instagram or Facebook, comment underneath Tyrrells’ promotional post on Instagram tagging your favourite person to cook with OR comment underneath Tyrrells’ promotional post on Facebook by telling us who your favourite person to cook with is. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x Woodee 600mm Stainless Steel Fire Pit Complete Cooking Set Bundle and 1 x case of Tyrrells smoky barbecue crisps. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per social media account. Visit https://www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/ for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: KP Snacks Limited.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram or Facebook account are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 12.01 BST on the 8th July 2021 and 11.59 BST on the 22nd July 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter:
- Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @tyrrellsofficial and @thewoodee then comment underneath Tyrrells’ promotional post by tagging your favourite person to cook with in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free), like @tyrrellsOfficial and @thewoodee and comment underneath Tyrrells’ promotional post by telling us who your favourite person to cook with is in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry per social media account during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x Woodee 600mm Stainless Steel Fire Pit Complete Cooking Set Bundle and 1 x case of Tyrrells smoky barbecue crisps (8 x 150g packs).
- Further Prize Details and Conditions: The Woodee 600mm Stainless Steel Fire Pit Complete Cooking Set Bundle consists of the following: 1 x Woodee Toasting Fork, 1 x Woodee Mug, 1 x Herefordshire Charcoal, 1 x Starter box of wood (worth £10), 1 x Delivery (worth £60)
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection from a winner is received as specified in this paragraph, a winner list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- We seek to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook, and Instagram or Facebook are not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter, associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: KP Snacks Limited, 5th Floor, The Urban Building, 3-9 Albert Street, Slough, SL1 2BE.