Poshcorn Popcorn Balls
Deliciously gooey marshmallow poshcorn balls coated in smooth milk chocolate. The perfect sweet crunchy Halloween treat. We can’t think of anything else we would rather put in our mouth!
Ahhh Halloween – that time of year again where children and adults alike have the chance to dress up in a spooktaculous costume and eat as much sweet stuff (of the popcorn variety in our case) as our bellies can muster. We just simply could not pass up on this opportunity to fill you in on our delicious Poshcorn balls recipe. They’re simple, sweet and crunchy. Gooey balls of heaven some might say.
Ingredients (Makes 10 popcorn balls)
1 x 90g Bag of Tyrrells Sweet Poshcorn
250g Milk or Dark Chocolate (you choose)
50g of Halloween Sprinkles
1. In a large pan over a medium heat, melt your butter. Add in your marshmallows.
2. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted and creamy.
3. Using a large mixing bowl, pour the marshmallow mixture over your Poshcorn and stir until popcorn is fully coated.
4. Allow to set for a couple of minutes
5. Shape popcorn into balls. If the mixture is sticking to your hands, spray them with non-stick spray or olive oil as needed.
6. Pop in the fridge for 1 hour to fully set
7. Melt milk chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
8. Once melted, dip half of each popcorn ball into the chocolate and then into your sprinkles and place onto parchment paper (chocolatey side up)
9. Let the balls set in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
10. Voila – crunch away