Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
KP Snacks Prize Draw
- The prize draw is open to all Great Britain residents aged 18 years or over who operates a public house in Great Britain, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. NI excluded. Proof of Purchase required.
- Upon purchase of three separate cases of Tyrrells crisps (any flavour) (each case containing 24 packs of 40g) during the Promotion Period, you may enter the prize draw.
- To enter you must have purchased the relevant cases as set out at paragraph 2, and then entered your public house name, business address, your email address and phone number at https://www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/pubgarden. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 3 May 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 14 June 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
- Each winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 17 June 2021 (“Draw Date”).
- The prizes are:
7.1 4 x main prizes each consisting of (i) £5,000 (five thousand pounds) cash; and (ii) outdoor accessories (Parasols, Outdoor Beanbags, Blankets and Planters) selected by the Promoter at its discretion, branded with the ‘Tyrrells’ branding to the value of £5,000 (five thousand pounds) including VAT; and
7.2 5 x runner up prizes of 10 cases (each containing 24 40g packs) of Tyrrells crisps flavours to be selected at the Promoter’s discretion.
Each winner may only win one prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 19 June 2021 and must provide a postal address and UK bank account (where relevant), to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The furniture prize will be sent to the winner by post and the cash prize will be transferred to a UK bank account within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by HRG (UK) Limited (“The Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please inform us using the email address set out in this paragraph 13. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Transparency Notice available at: https://www.kpsnacks.com/transparency-notice/. See also condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is KP Snacks Limited of Fifth Floor, The Urban Building, 3-9 Albert Street, Slough, SL1 2BE.