Tyrrells Hairy Bikers T&Cs
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 00:01 10/11/21 – 23:59 21/11/21. Log onto your Facebook or Instagram account and follow @TyrrellsOfficial or @tyrrellsofficial then like and comment underneath their Promotional Post with your favourite Tyrrells crisp flavour and include the hashtag #TyrrellsHairyBikers. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x Christmas meal cooked by the Hairy Bikers. Internet access and Facebook or Instagram account required. Max 1 entry per person. Winner must respond within 3 days in order to claim Prize. Visit tyrrellscrisps.co.uk for full T&Cs, Prize details. Promoter: KP Snacks, 5th Floor The Urban Building 3-9 Albert Street Slough, SL1 2BE.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram and Facebook account are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 10 November 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 21 November 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter:
- Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @tyrrellsofficial then like and comment underneath their Instagram Promotional Post with your favourite Tyrrells crisp flavour and include the hashtag #TyrrellsHairyBikers.
- Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), follow @TyrrellsOfficial then like and comment underneath their Facebook Promotional Post with your favourite Tyrrells crisp flavour and include the hashtag #TyrrellsHairyBikers.
- You must keep your profile on a public setting and continue to follow the @tyrrellsofficial Instagram account and the @TyrrellsOfficial Facebook account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per social media platform (1 entry per Instagram account and 1 entry per Facebook account) during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prize: One (1) winner will win 1 x Christmas meal cooked by the Hairy Bikers.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The meal will take place in your hometown at a local venue, which will be chosen and secured by the Promoter
- The meal is for the winner and for a party of up to 10 people, including the winner.
- 10 recipes will be cooked.
- Alcohol and food will be provided.
- The meal will take place on either the 8 December 2021 or 9 December 2021.
- The Prize will be arranged by email/phone between the Promoter and the winner. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to provide the winner with details of the prize at the earliest possible opportunity.
- The Winner must confirm if they have any allergies or dietary requirements ahead of the meal.
- The Promoter will have final discretion on all elements and aspects of how the prize is organised. Once the prize details including date and location are confirmed, this cannot be amended or altered by the winner.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The provisionalwinner will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and must respond within 3 working days. The provisional winner then will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility and must respond to this correspondence within 5 working days. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the contact within the specified timeframes, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful , objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. The Winner can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook, and Instagram or Facebook is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: KP Snacks, 5th Floor The Urban Building 3-9 Albert Street Slough, SL1 2BE
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2021. All rights reserved.